KrpMag Music Directory is a web directory of Internet music resources. This directory is maintained by KrpMag editors.
1. Determine whether a site is appropriate for submission to the directory.
Do not submit the site that not related to music.
You might submit your directory in our directory, but your directory must contains music category.
Do not submit URLs that contain only the same or similar content as other sites you may have listed in the directory.
Do not submit any site with an address that redirects to another address.
Do not submit sites "under construction." Wait until a site is complete before submitting it. Sites that are incomplete, contain "Under Construction" notices, or contain broken graphics or links aren't good candidates for the directory.
The directory has a policy against the inclusion of sites with illegal content.
Don't submit sites consisting largely of affiliate links.
Ads/Popup/Bad quality site won't get list.
2. Do a quick search in the directory at the home of the directory to be sure your site isn't already listed.
3. Identify the single best category for your site. You should submit a site to the single most relevant category. Sites submitted to inappropriate or unrelated categories may be rejected or removed.
4. Once you've selected the best category for your site, go directly to that category on the directory and then click "Add URL." Follow the instructions on the submission form carefully. Descriptions of sites should describe the content of the site concisely and accurately. They should not be promotional in nature.
Note: When you click 'Add URL' link in some categories and the page might bring you here again. These categories don't accept submissions, so you should find a more specific category for your site.
5. We will review your website and respond within 14 days for general website and 1 days for Features website.
6. You can update you site or contact us through this form.